November 29, 2018
- How Gary and Michelle got into the real estate business (2:15)
- What gives Gary and Michelle their edge over the competition (10:04)
- Balancing clients, The Recession, and listings (14:41)
- The difference between $100,000 listings vs $50 million listings (19:06)
- Experiences from different industries (23:38)
- Goals (25:49)
- Listing presentations (28:08)
- Selling points (32:53)
- Biggest “aha moment” in the real estate business (43:29)
Resources / People Mentioned
- SingleSite Website
- Social Media
- Compass Collections
The One Thing
“Focus on your client and client care; staying in front of your client and staying in touch with them. Clients should be a lifetime asset.” – Michelle
“Be authentic. Do what you’re good at and identify with what you need to be doing in the market.” – Gary
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Brian Hopper Interview: Best practices from the listing appointment to technology
- Jeff Wilson Interview: Marketing that generates results.
- Amit Bhuta Interview: How to think like a consumer to double your business
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.