December 20, 2018
Leonard Steinberg, Chief Evangelist of The Leonard Steinberg Team with Compass in New York City joins Jere for our 100th episode to share what it takes to be #1.
- About Leonard, one of the Founding Agents of Compass (2:15)
- Why he became a real estate agent (3:50)
- The “good slap” (5:57)
- Your best referral source (08:09)
- How Leonard views 5-10 properties per day (14:51)
- Sending daily emails (18:33)
- His biggest mistake (27:50)
- 3 things you need to be successful (36:45)
- “Time is the last luxury.” (42:39)
- Leonard’s most powerful business tool (52:00)
- “It’s about how you make others feel.” (54:00)
- The one thing. (58:50)
Resources / People Mentioned
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- It’s Not Business, It’s Personal – Ronna Lichtenberg
The One Thing
“There isn’t just one thing that makes you successful. There’s a lot of things you have to do to be successful.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Robert Reffkin Interview: How Compass is changing the real estate industry from the inside.
- Koki Adasi Interview: How to build a bigger, better business by keeping focus on your clients.
- Ryan Rodenbeck Interview: How handling mistakes is the breaking point to make you rather than break you.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.