December 27, 2018
Back for a second interview after over a year and a half is Janie Coffey, Executive Director of Sales and Lead of the Coffey Team with Compass in Florida. She shares about Change: How to Know When and What.
- Janie’s Story (03:20)
- Visualization/Meditation (4:00)
- Taking responsibility for actions and change (18:00)
- Change in Janie’s career (21:22)
- Change strategies in real estate (29:45)
- Team structure (37:24)
- Swarming a market (40:30)
- Marketing tips and systems (50:08)
- Success tools (1:14:10)
- Janie and Jere talk favorite books (1:14:52)
Resources / People Mentioned
- A CRM with processes and workflows
- Slack for communication
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind – Vishen Lakhiani
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent – Gary Keller
- Shift: How Top Real Estate Agents Tackle Tough Times – Gary Keller
- Lit From Within: Tending Your Soul For Lifelong Beauty – Victoria Moran
The One Thing
“Be open to change, embrace it and don’t be afraid.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Janie Coffey Interview: Dominating a New Market.
- Becky Frey Interview: How a #1 Team Makes it Easy by Making it Fun.
- Francisco Bird Interview: How Authenticity can Enhance Your Success in Real Estate.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.