December 6, 2018
Jason O’Neil, President and COO of Century 21 Sheetz in Indianapolis, IN returns to the Jere Metcalf Podcast to share about success: it’s not how, but who.
- About Jason (3:15)
- Transactions per year (10:50)
- What Jason focuses on in his role today (12:03)
- Prioritizing (13:39)
- Going back and doing things differently (15:59)
- Listing Presentation Transformer (17:38)
- Client communication plan (24:10)
- What Jason recognizes from his perspective as president that lead him to success (28:30)
- 4 Laws of Referability (31:39)
- What O’Neil would do differently (33:32)
- Most successful teams Jason has seen (37:05)
- Jason’s ideal team (43:13)
Resources / People Mentioned
- 2 Top 20 Lists: Top VIP List and clients you want to have results from in 20 days
- Traction – Gino Wickman
- The Four Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- The Pursuit of Wow – Tom Peters
The One Thing
“Not how, but who.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Jason O’Neil Interview: Selling vs Marketing. It’s about Relationships
- Kimberly Knausz Interview: How narrowing your focus grows your business and success
- Andy Taylor Interview: How to make the direct touches that truly impact business growth
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.