January 3, 2019
Today I’m talking with Jarrod Randolph, Real Estate Agent and Leader of the Gotham Advisory Team in New York City of Compass. Jarrod has been in real estate for 19 years. Over the years, he’s been recognized as Forbes 30 Under 30, The Reel Deal 35 and Under Rising Stars, he has consulted major developers throughout the United States and advised for family offices on their investment portfolios. He is now leading the launch of an ultra luxury, international, broker to broker, off market, online platform through his company, the Spoke Global. Today, we talk about how minor adjustments can create massive change for your business.
- Jarrod’s Story (0:35)
- Importance of a Client Base (4:19)
- Jarrod Talks About Joining Compass (10:00)
- Being a Real Estate Agent (15:00)
- Networking strategies (17:55)
- Engaging Clients (26:18)
- Team Structure (38:30)
- Team Building in Real Estate (40:46)
- Marketing Tips (47:30)
- Jarrod’s Business Tools: (51:07)
- Jarrod and Jere talk favorite books (52:32)
Resources / People Mentioned
- Robert Reffkin
- Kevin Geloso
- Leonard Steinberg
- Bill Fandel
- Shelly Tretter Lynch
- Seth O’Byrne
- Fabianne Frederickson
- Tony Robbins
- Tracy Williams
- Personal Development Work
- The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire – Deepak Chopra
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It – Chris Voss
- How To Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
The One Thing
“Do the development work and find your authentic self. That’s the best way to find love.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Shelly Tretter Lynch Interview: Why your value is in your integrity and authenticity.
- Seth O’Byrne Interview: The undefeatable listing presentation.
- Leonard Steinberg Interview: it isn’t business, it’s personal; what it takes to be #1.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.