January 10, 2019
Today I’m talking with John Zimmerman in Forth Worth, Texas with Compass. John has been ranked the number one agent in Forth Worth for five years and running, #1 in the state and he’s among the top 1/2% of realtors nationwide. John says his success is because of the experience and results he’s able to bring clients with a strong team. Today, we talk about how he does it.
- John’s Definition of a Team (1:22)
- John’s Team Structure (4:55)
- Compass Brokerage and John’s team (10:30)
- Compass Technology and Clients (16:33)
- Roles and Responsibilities (19:40)
- Working With Buyers (22:47)
- Listing Presentation (27:55)
- Marketing Plan for Listings (31:06)
- John’s Business Tools (34:22)
- John and Jere talk favorite books (35:30)
Resources / People Mentioned
- Team Structure and Incentives
“Without your clients, you don’t have a business. Figure out how to do what’s best for them and you’ll be successful.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Jarrod Randolph Interview: How Minor Adjustments can Create Massive Change for Your Business.
- Koki Adasi Interview: How to Build A Bigger, Better Business by Keeping Focus on Your Clients.
- Carol Best Interview: The Simple Key Tools to Win Business and Close The Most Complex Deals.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.