January 24, 2019
Today I’m talking to Becky Frey, a top real estate agent in Dallas, Texas with Compass. She’s selling over $100,000,000, even $150,000,000 a year and has over the years created not just beautiful marketing but a marketing machine that has worked. Today, we talk about how.
- Becky’s Initial Marketing Experience (0:55)
- Benefits of a New Marketing Strategy (4:40)
- Consistent Branding and Marketing (6:50)
- Managing Your Marketing Strategy (8:20)
- Finding Your Ideal Client (10:55)
- Becky’s Biggest Marketing Lessons (14:48)
- Marketing With Publications (17:25)
- Becky’s Marketing Formula (19:45)
- Becky’s Favorite Marketing Tool (22:52)
- Becky and Jere Talk Favorite Books and People (27:30)
- Becky’s One Thing (30:30)
Resources / People Mentioned
- Print Publications and Magazines
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results – Gary Keller
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t – Jim Collins
“Getting your look and keeping a consistent image is key to successful marketing.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Chris Kwon Interview Interview: How to Position Your Marketing, to Brand and Cultivate Business.
- Amit Bhuta Interview: How to Think Like A Consumer to Double Your Business.
- John Zimmerman Interview: How to Build A Strong Team.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.