February 21, 2019
Today I’m talking with Steve Halpern in New York City with Compass. He was the first commissioned agent to come from another company to Compass. Yes, the first. He now has some of the most impactful, differentiated marketing. He has broken residential real estate records on both rentals and sales in his market. He takes and has taken big risks and continues to come out on top. Today we talk about he does it; how risk is the real opportunity.
- Steve’s Story (1:53)
- How Steve Got Into Real Estate (3:13)
- Steve’s First Deal (5:03)
- Incorporating Digital Advertising into Real Estate (7:46)
- How Steve Got to Where He is Now (15:31)
- Steve’s Journey As the First Commissioned Agent (19:96)
- The Multimillion-Dollar Listing (24:00)
- Steve and Jere Talk Favorite Books and Takeaway (29:00)
- Steve’s Favorite Podcasts and Influencers (33:06)
- Steve’s One Thing (37:15)
Resources / People Mentioned
“Do what you’re most passionate about. Be your true self; that’s what is going to lead you to the promise land and success.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Jason O’Neil Interview: Sucess: It’s Not How, But Who
- Becky Frey Interview: How to Build a Marketing Machine That Works
- Friley Saucier Interview: How to Achieve Record-Setting Referrals and Growth By Giving
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world-class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.