February 28, 2019
Today I’m talking to Annette Akers in New York City on the west side with Compass. She’s been an agent for only 5 years and is already making big sales and has a video series continuing to make traction and grow her business. She says it’s about creating something people will miss. Today we talk about how she does it.
- Annette’s Story (1:09)
- Annette’s Competitive Edge (6:30)
- The Grind (9:32)
- Annette Walks Us Through Her Video Series (15:25)
- Annette Shares Advice on Starting a Video Series (22:30)
- Generating Referrals (30:00)
- Annette’s Favorite Tool (43:30)
- Annette and Jere Talk Favorite Books and Takeaway (44:47)
- Annette’s One Thing (46:10)
Resources / People Mentioned
- “Put your fears aside and just do it. Don’t over think it, take action, and the rest is downhill.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Gary and Michelle Dolch Interview: How to Dominate the Multi-Million Dollar Market
- Less Arnold Interview: How to Build Stronger Business with Deeper Connections
- Brian Hopper Interview: Best Practices from the Listing Appointment to Technology
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world-class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.