April 18, 2019
Today I am talking to Margie Halem in Washington DC. Margie has been voted top realtor by the readers of Bethesda Magazine since 2012. She runs a team doing $70 million a year, with an average of 70 transactions. Most find it compelling about Margie that she says her secret sauce is simple: it’s kindness. Today we talk about how to apply the kindness that builds a power house team.
- Margie’s story. (1:58)
- Margie talks about starting out and her support network during that time. (05:07)
- Margie explains the structure of her team now and her role in it. (06:39)
- Margie talks about how she leads her team and remains successful. (11:34)
- Margie talks about how kindness plays a key role in the success of her business. (14:36)
- Margie talks about what she is most proud of in her career. (16:50)
- Margie shares her biggest lesson learned in her career. (19:26)
- Margie talks about how she and her family manage working together and how they separate home and work. (25:32)
- Margie shares her one thing. (33:20)
Resources / People Mentioned
- Never Split the Difference – Chris Voss
- Power vs. Force – David Hawkins
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff – Richard Carlson
- The 5 People You Meet in Heaven – Mitch Albom
“Don’t give up. You can do anything you set out to do.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Friley Saucier Interview: How to Achieve Record-Setting Growth and Referrals By Giving.
- Less Arnold Interview: How to Build Stronger Business with Deeper Connections.
- Elliot Koolik Interview: Being Present With Your Business and Your Clients.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world-class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.