May 23, 2019
Today I’m talking with Josh Dotoli with Compass in Fort Lauderdale, an expert in everything in his community centered around Las Olas. He is a frequent contributor to ABC News Local 10 in real estate in South Florida. He was recently recognized by South Florida Business and Wealth Magazine with the 2018 Up and Comer award. Among his many top producer awards throughout his career, his is consistently a top 1% agent in Broward County. Since his last interview on the show, just a year ago, he has more than doubled his business. Today we talk about the four key steps that more than doubled his business in less than a year.
- Josh shares how long he’s been in real estate and what inspired him to get into the business. (1:37)
- Josh explains why claiming his specialization in real estate helped grow his business. (5:22)
- The quick list of four key steps that doubled Josh’s business in less than a year. (7:05)
- What it means to “focus on your niche”. (9:24)
- Josh shares his “three prong” strategy for marketing. (18:15)
- Josh explains why you need a good assistant. (20:10)
- How to delegate. (24:00)
- How to double down on your marketing. (30:55)
- Josh shares about his mentor Jack Cotton (39:42)
- Josh shares his one thing. (42:03)
Resources / People Mentioned
- Selling Luxury Homes by Jack Cotton
“Pick a niche and own it. Become the king/queen of your community.”
Did you enjoy this episode? Then listen to:
- Becky Frey Interview: How to Build a Marketing Machine That Works.
- Cheri Riley Interview: The difference in top producing real estate agents.
- Jeff Wilson Interview: Marketing that generates results.
The Jere Metcalf Podcast is designed for real estate agents who are taking their business to the next level, to help them reach their desired potential.
Join Jere each week to hear from her guests, the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world. These world-class real estate agents tell their stories, how they got into the business and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries. Subscribe now on iTunes.JereMetcalf.com or Google Play.
Thanks for listening to the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Be sure to subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating or review!
elevate8 empowers real estate agents to elevate their career to their desired level, through a powerful network aligned with the 8 keys centered on the pillars of success upon which every world-class real estate agent’s career is built.