Welcome to Brittany
Situated along the eastern shores of Silver Lake, you will find one of the most coveted neighborhoods in Brookhaven: Brittany. There are so many reasons why residents love Brittany that it is hard to know where to start to list them. Perhaps it is the beautiful lake views and access to nature? Maybe it’s the blend of established and new homes on generous lots? It could be the Brittany Club and all of its neighborhood amenities, or the proximity to great public and private schools. Lower DeKalb County taxes, access to top shopping and dining destinations, proximity to major roadways, and short commutes to Buckhead and Dunwoody may also top the list.
- Price Range: $600,000 to over $1.5 million.
- Style: A blend of vintage mid-20th century homes and newly constructed estates.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Lenox Square Mall, CinéBistro theatre.
Things to Do In and Around Brittany
In the heart of the neighborhood, you’ll find the Brittany Club and Silver Lake. Other luxury recreation centers in the surrounding area include:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
For some local neighborhood eats, entertainment and grocery needs, just head down to the Town Brookhaven shopping center, which features:
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burgers and Brew
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- LA Fitness
Head 5-10 minutes in any direction and find yourself in some of the Atlanta area’s hottest shopping, dining, and entertainment spots, which include:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Perimeter Mall
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
Brittany Real Estate
- Brittany features large wooded lots with a blend of vintage mid-20th century homes and newly constructed estates. Because Brittany sits along the 28-acre Silver Lake, many homes offer views of the water or are within walking distance.
- Prices start around $600,000 and range up to over $1.5 million.
- Montgomery Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Brittany if you are looking for a family-friendly community with top-notch amenities, big backyards, great public and private schools nearby, and proximity to top shopping destinations.