Welcome to Brookhaven Heights
Sidewalks and well-manicured lawns line the charming streets of Brookhaven Heights, a small neighborhood near where Brookhaven meets Buckhead. On any given day, you will find everyone from joggers and dog-walkers to kids riding bikes and couples walking to one of the nearby restaurants around the community. This neighborhood boasts walkable access to the nearby Brookhaven MARTA station, and I-85 and Georgia 400 are just minutes away.
- Price Range: $300,000s to $1 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, vintage bungalows, Craftsman-style new construction.
- Lifestyle: Peachtree Golf Club, Capital City Country Club, Cherokee Plaza, Town Brookhaven.
Things to Do In and Around Brookhaven Heights
Some of the Southeast’s best shopping, dining, entertainment, and business opportunities are just a stone’s throw away from Brookhaven Heights:
- Cherokee Plaza
- Town Brookhaven
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
In addition to being one of the area’s most walkable neighborhoods, Brookhaven Heights is also near several premier golf courses and country clubs, including:
- Peachtree Golf Club
- Capital City Country Club
Of course, walkable access to the Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA station means you can check out some of Atlanta’s top attractions without having to face Atlanta traffic, including:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Georgia Aquarium
- The World of Coca-Cola
- Philips Arena
Brookhaven Heights Real Estate
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, vintage bungalows, Craftsman-style new construction.
- Prices typically start in the $300,000s, but some homes fetch prices that exceed $1 million.
Brookhaven Heights Schools
- Woodward Elementary School
- Sequoyah Middle School
- Cross Keys High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
- Emory University
- Georgia State University – Buckhead Center
Choose Brookhaven Heights if you are looking for walkable streets, beautiful homes, an active neighborhood, and proximity to Atlanta’s jobs and entertainment opportunities.
Homes for Sale in Brookhaven Heights
No results found.