Welcome to Drew Valley
With over 800 homes, Drew Valley is one of Brookhaven’s largest communities. Often times, it feels like a small town that just happens to be within walking distance of some of the city’s favorite shops and restaurants. The community dates back to 1954, and many of the homes reflect that era, though you will also find plenty of new construction here.
- Price Range: $250,000 to $950,000.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, vintage bungalows, Craftsman-style new construction.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Perimeter Mall.
Things to Do In and Around Drew Valley
No matter where you live in Drew Valley, you are just a quick drive away from the Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA station, Georgia 400, I-285, I-485, and the heart of Buckhead. This means you are just minutes away from some of Atlanta’s world-class shopping and business centers, including:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
While Town Brookhaven and Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor, is just around the corner, many Drew Valley residents also like to walk to some of Brookhaven’s most popular restaurants along Dresden Drive:
- Slice of Brookhaven
- J. Christopher’s
- Haven Restaurant and Bar
Drew Valley is also located close to several premier golf courses and country clubs, including:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Drew Valley Real Estate
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, vintage bungalows, Craftsman-style new construction.
- Prices typically fall within the $250,000 to $950,000 range.
Drew Valley Schools
- Ashford Park Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Drew Valley if you are looking for affordable homes, great schools, proximity to shopping and dining, and one of Brookhaven’s most peaceful neighborhoods.