Welcome to Hampton Hall and Cambridge
Hampton Hall and Cambridge are two separate communities located along Silver Lake that share access to the Hampton Hall Swim and Tennis Club and boast active neighborhood associations. Both communities were built on land that was mostly woods until the latter half of the 20th century, and many of those trees still stand, providing a natural, park-like atmosphere in the communities. It is rare to find a home on the market in either community due to the high retention of satisfied homeowners, which is why prospective buyers must act fast when a property does go up for sale.
- Price Range: $500,000 to $1.1 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, split-levels, Cape Cods, two-story traditional.
- Lifestyle: Capitol City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, CinéBistro theatre.
Things to Do In and Around Hampton Hall and Cambridge
In the heart of the neighborhood, you’ll find the Hampton Hall Swim and Tennis Club and Silver Lake. Other luxury recreation centers in the surrounding area include:
- Capitol City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
For some local neighborhood eats, entertainment and grocery needs, just head down to the Town Brookhaven shopping center, which features:
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burgers and Brew
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- LA Fitness
Both neighborhoods also share a proximity to major roadways like I-285, I-85, and Georgia 400, as well as the Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA station. Because of this, you can head 5-10 minutes in any direction and find yourself in some of the Atlanta area’s hottest shopping, dining, and entertainment spots, such as:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Perimeter Mall
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
Hampton Hall and Cambridge Real Estate
The vast majority of homes in Hampton Hall and Cambridge were built between 1965 and the mid-1990s. Many homes sit along the shores of Silver Lake, offering residents stunning views.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, split-levels, Cape Cods, two-story traditional.
- Prices typically range between $500,000 and $1.1 million.
Hampton Hall and Cambridge Schools
- Montgomery Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Hampton Hall and Cambridge if you are looking for family-friendly communities, great schools, excellent amenities, access to the great outdoors, and restaurants and shops practically within walking distance.
- Mill Creek