Welcome to Historic Brookhaven
Just north of Peachtree, where Buckhead meets Brookhaven and Sandy Springs, you will find one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in all of Metro Atlanta: Historic Brookhaven. It is also one of the city’s wealthiest neighborhoods. Built around the historic Capital City Country Club, Historic Brookhaven is home to gorgeous historic estates and newly built manor homes that attract some of Atlanta’s most prestigious residents.
While parts of Historic Brookhaven are located in Atlanta, Sandy Springs, and Brookhaven, students will attend Atlanta Public Schools, including one of the most sought-after elementary schools in the state. Other reasons to fall in love with the community include proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, job opportunities, and major roadways like I-85, Georgia 400, and I-285.
- Price Range: $1 to $4 million.
- Style: Tudor, Federal, Georgian, European, chateau.
- Lifestyle: Peachtree Golf Club, Capital City Country Club, Town Brookhaven, Brookhaven Park.
Things to Do In and Around Historic Brookhaven
For some local neighborhood eats, entertainment and grocery needs, just head down to the Town Brookhaven shopping center, which features:
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burgers and Brew
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- LA Fitness
Historic Brookhaven boasts several premier golf courses and country clubs, including:
- Peachtree Golf Club
- Capital City Country Club
In addition to its wealth of premier country clubs and golfing opportunities, residents of Historic Brookhaven are located close to several other green spaces, including:
- Mayson Park
- Brookhaven Park
- Little Nancy Creek Park
- Fernwood Park
Historic Brookhaven residents can practically walk to Buckhead’s top shopping and dining destinations:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
With the Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA station flanking the southeast corner of this neighborhood, residents also have easy access to some of Atlanta’s top attractions:
- Fox Theatre
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Georgia Aquarium
- Philips Arena
Historic Brookhaven Real Estate
When you drive through the streets of Historic Brookhaven, you will understand why residents are flocking to the million-dollar homes. Mature trees line the roads that date back to the community’s debut in 1910.
- Styles: Tudor, Federal, Georgian, European, chateau.
- Prices typically start in the $800,000s, but most homes fall within the $1 to $4 million range.
Historic Brookhaven Schools
- Sarah Smith Elementary School
- Ridgeview Charter Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- The Galloway School
- Oglethorpe University
- Emory University
- Georgia State University – Buckhead Center
Choose Historic Brookhaven if you are looking for country club living, luxurious homes, excellent schools, and proximity to all things Atlanta, Brookhaven, and North Fulton County.