Welcome to Lenox Park
Lenox Park is part residential, part commercial, and right in the middle of everything. Located within the “Y” formed by North Druid Hills and East Roxboro Roads, the urban community is comprised of even smaller mini-neighborhoods that are filled with high-end homes. Even though it feels like a part of Atlanta, Lenox Park is actually situated in Brookhaven and DeKalb County, which means lower tax rates.
Busy professionals love Lenox Park because of its proximity to Buckhead and Midtown Atlanta. Families love Lenox Park because of the spacious homes with fenced-in backyards, and the ability to walk to the local elementary and high schools.
- Price Range: $500,000 to $1 million.
- Style: Mix of single-family homes and townhomes, most of which were built over the last 20 to 30 years.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Lenox Square Mall, The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, Fernwood Park.
Things to Do In and Around Lenox Park
One of the biggest appeals of the Lenox Park community is its proximity to Buckhead, where you’ll find a wealth of upscale shopping and dining destinations, including:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
The neighborhood is also close to both the Lenox and Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA stations, as well as several major roadways like Georgia 400, I-85, Peachtree Road and Buford Highway. This means residents have easy access to some of Atlanta’s top attractions:
- Fox Theatre
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Georgia Aquarium
- Philips Arena
At the center of the community is an actual green space called Lenox Park, which features running trails, a dog park and a small yet beautiful lake. Other parks and outdoor recreational centers in the nearby area include:
- Fernwood Park
- Brookhaven Park
You’ll also find a wealth of luxury recreational opportunities nearby, including:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Lenox Park Real Estate
You will find a mix of single-family homes and townhomes in Lenox Park, most of which were built over the last 20 to 30 years. The community’s residential areas are actually broken up into smaller, subdivided neighborhoods, like the Village at Lenox Park and The Arbors at Lenox Park.
- Home usually range between $500,000 and $1 million.
Lenox Park Schools
- Woodward Elementary School
- Sequoyah Middle School
- Cross Keys High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- The Galloway School
- Atlanta International School
- Oglethorpe University
- Emory University
- Georgia State University – Buckhead Center
Choose Lenox Park if you are looking for a high-end home with luxurious touches and proximity to jobs, transportation, shopping, dining, and nightlife.