Welcome to Lynwood Park
Lynwood Park sits just north of Windsor Parkway, around the small neighborhood park with the same name. One of the oldest communities in the Atlanta area, it has undergone a bit of a transformation over the last couple of a decades. Among the vintage homes, you will find new construction spread throughout a number of small neighborhoods. While Lynwood Park is largely residential, it is surrounded by some of Metro Atlanta’s top places for jobs — Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Buckhead, and Sandy Springs. Major roadways like Georgia 400, I-85, and I-285 are all just minutes away. Lynwood Park is also a popular community for young families, due to its affordable homes, peaceful streets, and social atmosphere.
- Price Range: $300,000 to the $800,000s.
- Style: Victorian, Craftsman, two-story traditional.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Lynwood Park and Recreation Center, Town Brookhaven.
Things to Do In and Around Lynwood Park
For some local neighborhood eats, entertainment and grocery needs, just head to southeast to the Town Brookhaven shopping center, which features:
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burgers and Brew
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- LA Fitness
Two premier golf courses and country clubs near Lynwood Park include:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Lynwood Park residents are also just minutes away from some of Atlanta’s world-class shopping and business centers, including:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
In addition to the Lynwood Park and Recreation Center, the neighborhood is also just a short drive from several other green spaces in the area:
- Blackburn Park
- Ridgeview Park
- Brookhaven Park
Lynwood Park Real Estate
You will find homes in Lynwood Park that date back to the early 1900s, as well as new constructions and homes built over the last 10 or so years. Many of them sit in swim and tennis communities.
- Styles: Victorian, Craftsman, two-story traditional.
- Prices typically start in the $300,000s and range up in the $800,000s.
Lynwood Park Schools
- Montgomery Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Lynwood Park if you are looking for an established family-friendly community with job opportunities in every single direction.