Welcome to the West Nancy Creek Corridor
The West Nancy Creek Corridor community is situated just south of the Dunwoody city limits and I-285. The gem of this neighborhood is Nancy Creek, a 16.3-mile-long stream that connects to Peachtree Creek and the Chattahoochee River.
In addition to being close to I-285, this established community is just minutes from the Medical Center MARTA Station at Northside and St. Joseph’s Hospitals. This means you can be in any part of Atlanta for work or play without facing a long commute.
- Price Range: $300,000 to over $1.1 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, Colonial, modern traditional.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Murphey Candler, Perimeter Mall.
Things to Do In and Around West Nancy Creek Corridor
Nearby, you’ll find the 135-acre Murphey Candler Park, which sits within easy walking distance of the community’s homes. On any given day, you will see residents fishing on the lake, playing on the playground, or enjoying one of the many youth sports games that take place here.
In addition to Murphey Candler Park, the neighborhood is also just a short drive from several other green spaces in the area:
- Blackburn Park
- Ridgeview Park
You’ll also find a wealth of luxury recreational opportunities in the surrounding area, including:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
To grab a bite to eat or stock up on groceries, simply head up Chamblee Dunwoody Road to the Georgetown Shopping Center, where you’ll find dining and retail establishments like:
- Farm Burger
- Gilly’s Sports Bar
The West Nancy Creek Corridor community is conveniently located next to one of Atlanta’s largest shopping centers — Perimeter Mall — and there are countless other shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities if you venture south toward Buckhead:
- Town Brookhaven
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
West Nancy Creek Corridor Real Estate
You will find some new construction in the West Nancy Creek Corridor community, but many of the homes date back to the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s. Many homes are within walking distance of Murphey Candler Park.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, Colonial, modern traditional.
- Prices start in the $300,000s and usually range up to over $1.1 million.
West Nancy Creek Corridor Schools
- Montgomery Elementary School (within walking distance of many homes)
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- Kittredge Magnet School for High Achievers
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose West Nancy Creek Corridor if you are looking for gorgeous homes for every taste and budget, access to Brookhaven’s favorite park, and proximity to great schools, hospitals, job opportunities, shopping, and dining.
- Wood Valley-Duberry-Sunderland
- Oak Forest Hills
- Canterbury Hills
- Nancy Creek Heights