Welcome to Memorial Park
Buckhead’s Memorial Park neighborhood may be one of Atlanta’s best-kept secrets. Everyone in town is familiar with the city’s 200-acre park by the same name, but a few peaceful, winding streets sit between the park’s northwestern corner, Northside Drive, and Howell Mill Road, making up one of the city’s most desirable places to live.
New and established homes sit on wooded lots with fenced-in backyards and plenty of charm. It is the kind of neighborhood you might see on a movie screen. With Atlanta Memorial Park, Piedmont Hospital, great schools, major roadways, and plenty of entertainment opportunities just a quick walk or drive away, you cannot find a better place to call home.
- Price Range: $500,000 to $1 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, cottages, Southern, two-story traditional.
- Lifestyle: Bobby Jones Golf Course, Phipps Plaza, Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Things to Do In and Around Memorial Park
This gorgeous area is named for Atlanta Memorial Park, which boasts ample park amenities, as well as:
- Portions of the Atlanta Beltline
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
Whether you venture further northwest into Buckhead or go south toward Midtown, top-notch shopping and dining centers abound:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
- Atlantic Station
To top it off, almost all of Atlanta’s top cultural attractions are within a quick drive of Memorial Park:
- Atlanta History Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- Fox Theatre
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- High Museum of Art
- Philips Arena
Memorial Park Real Estate
Homes in Memorial Park include a blend of newer construction and more established residences built throughout the 20th century. Many homes back up to or sit across from Atlanta Memorial Park and Peachtree Creek. Plenty of trees and other greenery give the neighborhood itself a park-like feel.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, cottages, Southern, two-story traditional.
- Homes typically fall within the $500,000 to $1 million range.
Memorial Park Schools
- Morris Brandon Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- The Westminster Schools
- Pace Academy
- The Lovett School
- Chris the King School
- Savannah College of Art and Design
- Georgia Tech University
Choose Memorial Park if you are looking for a picturesque neighborhood, access to one of Atlanta’s favorite parks and its amenities, excellent schools, and proximity to jobs and entertainment.