Welcome to Peachtree Park
Just 500 houses on 13 quiet streets make up Buckhead’s convenient Peachtree Park neighborhood. Popular with both families and busy professionals, you would never know this intimate neighborhood is within walking distance of Buckhead’s stop commercial and entertainment areas. As a matter of fact, a bridge leads from the community to Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza so that you can spend a day shopping or even walk to work without worrying about facing Atlanta traffic.
When they are not shopping or enjoying a night out, residents of Peachtree Park typically spend their weekends hosting block parties, festivals, and live music events, thanks to active Peachtree Park Civic Association. The neighborhood is nestled between Georgia 400 and Piedmont Road.
- Price Range: $450,000 to $1 million.
- Style: Cape Cods, Craftsmans, Colonial Revivals, traditional two-stories, bungalows.
- Lifestyle: Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza, Flying Biscuit Cafe, Dantanna’s.
Things to Do In and Around Peachtree Park
One of the major appeals of Peachtree Park is the ability to walk to one of the top shopping destinations in the Southeast:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
There are a number of great restaurants located in the area, as well:
- Buckhead Diner
- Corner Café
- Flying Biscuit Café
Within half an hour, Peachtree Park residents can be at one of Atlanta’s top attractions, including:
- Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- High Museum of Art
- Philips Arena
- Fox Theatre
- SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves
Peachtree Park Real Estate
Peachtree Park is a historic neighborhood, but you will find plenty of newer construction in the community, along with some more established homes. Many homes sit on lush lots within walking distance of the neighborhood’s playground and walking trail.
- Styles: Cape Cods, Craftsmans, Colonial Revivals, traditional two-stories, bungalows.
- Prices typically fall between $450,000 and $1 million.
Peachtree Park Schools
- Garden Hills Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Galloway School
- Pace Academy
- The Lovett School
- The Westminster Schools
Choose Peachtree Park if you are looking for an involved, neighborly community within walking distance of Lenox Square, the Atlanta Financial Center, and Buckhead’s exciting nightlife.