Welcome to Ridgedale Park
One drive through Ridgedale Park, and you will think you stumbled onto the setting for a movie. This picturesque community dates back to the 1920s and sits in the area where Buckhead meets Brookhaven. And even though it is within walking distance to the bustling Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza area, you would never know it, aside from the occasional skyscraper peeking out over the trees. It is the type of peaceful neighborhood where on any given day you see dog walkers, joggers, and families out for an evening stroll.
Peachtree Road, which forms the northern border of the community, and several nearby MARTA stations means a quick commute into Buckhead, Midtown, and Downtown for both work and play.
- Price Range: $500,000 to $1.5 million.
- Style: Tudor, Georgian, Cape Cod, newer construction.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Lenox Marketplace, The Shops Buckhead Atlanta.
Things to Do In and Around Ridgedale Park
To the west of the neighborhood, you’ll find one of Atlanta’s busiest commercial districts, which features:
- Lenox Marketplace
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
You’ll also find a wealth of luxury recreational opportunities nearby, including:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Because the neighborhood is situated near the Lenox and Buckhead MARTA stations, residents have easy access to both the transportation system’s Red and Yellow lines. This is great for midtown and downtown commuters, as well as anyone who wants speedy access to many of Atlanta’s top attractions:
- Fox Theatre
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Georgia Aquarium
- Philips Arena
Ridgedale Park Real Estate
Ridgedale Park’s first homes were built starting in the 1920s, and today, many of those 110 vintage homes have been renovated to include modern upgrades without compromising their historic charm. Many of the homes sit on larger lots with deep front yards and wooded backyards.
- Styles: Tudor, Georgian, Cape Cod, newer construction.
- Prices typically start in the $500,00s and range up to $1.5 million.
Ridgedale Park Schools
- Sarah Smith Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- The Galloway School
- Atlanta International School
- Oglethorpe University
- Georgia State University – Buckhead Center
- Emory University
Choose Ridgedale Park if you are looking for beautiful homes, a quiet neighborhood, excellent schools, and jobs, shopping, and dining within walking distance.