Welcome to Springlake
Springlake often feels more like a small town than a major Buckhead neighborhood, and that is how residents like it. Most neighbors are involved with the active Springlake Civic Association, which hosts ice cream socials and cocktail parties throughout the year, and maintains a neighborhood watch and garden club.
Northside Drive, Collier Road, and Howell Mill Road form part of the community’s borders, and both Atlanta Memorial Park and Howell Mill Village are within walking distance. Springlake is also just minutes from I-75, which means you can be at the airport, in Downtown, in Midtown, in the northern suburbs, or even in the North Georgia Mountains in no time at all.
- Price Range: $600,000 to $1.3 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, bungalows, Cape Cods, traditional two-stories.
- Lifestyle: Atlanta Memorial Park, Bobby Jones Golf Course, Howell Mill Village, The District at Howell Mill.
Things to Do In and Around Springlake
Springlake sits right next to the 200-acre Atlanta Memorial Park, which features playgrounds, a dog park, walking trails, as well as:
- The Atlanta Beltline
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
When it comes to shopping, there are opportunities in all directions.
- Howell Mill Village
- The District at Howell Mill
- Atlantic Station
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
Head a few minutes north or south on I-75, and you will run into some of the top cultural activities and entertainment in the state, including:
- Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- SunTrust Park, new home of the Atlanta Braves
- Georgia Aquarium
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- High Museum of Art
- Philips Arena
- Fox Theatre
Springlake Real Estate
There are only around 400 homes in Springlake which add to its intimate atmosphere. New construction blends with established homes built throughout the 20th century. Mature trees fill the streets, providing shade from the summer sun and beautiful scenery throughout the rest of the year.
- Mid-century ranches, bungalows, Cape Cods, traditional two-stories.
- Prices typically fall within the $600,000 to $1.3 million range.
- Morris Brandon Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Christ the King School
- Heritage Prep School
- The Lovett School
- Pace Academy
- The Westminster Schools
Choose Springlake if you are looking for a social neighborhood, excellent schools, proximity to parks and shopping, and access to major interstates.